한-터키 자유무역협정 원문.pdf
ARTICLE 2.2: COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS
1. The Parties shall comply with:
(a) Articles 1 through 22 of the International Convention for the Protection of Performers, Producers of Phonograms and Broadcasting
Organizations (1961) (hereinafter referred to as the “Rome Convention”);
(b) Articles 1 through 18 of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works (1971) (hereinafter referred to as the “Berne Convention”);
(c) Articles 1 through 14 of the World Intellectual Property Organization (hereinafter referred to as the “WIPO”) Copyright Treaty (1996) (hereinafter referred to as the “WCT”); and
(d) Articles 1 through 23 of the WIPO Performances and Phonograms Treaty (1996) (hereinafter referred to as the “WPPT”).
Protection of Technological Measures
2. Each Party shall provide adequate legal protection and effective legal remedies against the circumvention of effective technological measures that are used by right holders of any copyright or related rights in connection with the exercise of their rights under each Party’s domestic laws and that restrict acts, in respect of their works or other subject matters, which are not authorised by the right holders of copyright or related rights concerned or permitted by the law of a Party.
Protection of Rights Management Information
3. Each Party shall provide adequate legal protection against any person knowingly performing without authority any of the following acts:
(a) the removal or alteration of any electronic rights management information; or
(b) the distribution, importation for distribution, broadcasting, communication or making available to the public of works or other subject matter protected under the Korea-Turkey FTA from which electronic rights management information has been removed or altered without authority,
if such person knows, or has reasonable grounds to know, that by doing so it is inducing, enabling, facilitating or concealing an infringement of any copyright or any rights related to copyright as provided by the law of the relevant Party.
4. For the purposes of the Korea-Turkey FTA, rights management information means any information provided by right holders which identifies the work or other subject matter referred to in the Korea-Turkey FTA, the author or any other right holder, or information about the terms and conditions of use of the work or other subject matter, and any numbers or codes that represent such information.
5. Paragraph 4 shall apply when any of these items of information is associated with a copy of, or appears in connection with the communication to the public of, a work or other subject matter referred to in the Korea-Turkey FTA.